The funniest and most efficient Typing Training for students!
Learn how to touch type using ten fingers in just 4½ hours of training!
Why Typing Training?
The use of a computer in primary- secondary and High school, Universities and in society, in general, is increasing. Students who have had typing training at a young age are better prepared for considerable future computer use.
Also, students who can find the keys automatically, do not have to focus on typing. They can focus on the content of the assignment. Research by H. van der Meijden connected to the Radboud University in Nijmegen, The Netherlands showed, that students who learned the skill of touch-typing with ten fingers at a young age are better prepared for secondary school. A correct posture while typing is also part of the training. It might prevent RSI problems.
There are many advantages to learning how to touch-type blind through SmartTyping.
After the training course, the students can fully concentrate on what they want to type instead of thinking about the typing itself.
- Adopting a relaxed work posture prevents RSI.
- While typing, the fine motor skills are used, so the course improves this!
- The training is fun and informal and only takes 4½ hours.
- There are three tests in which progression will be measured.
- The results of the exercises and tests will be sent by email.
- The exercise system is online.
- Additional exercise material is available.
SmartTyping at What Age?
The SmartTyping training course is available from the age of 11 who know the alphabet well and do not yet touch-type blind.
The Parent’s Role
We advise parents to motivate their children to practice every day. The best and fastest result is obtained by exercising regularly.
SmartTyping, the Most Fun and Efficient Typing Training!